04 December 2023

Simple Thoughts: Boboiboy Galaxy Sori EP 1

Warning! 

Warning!

Warning!

Obviously, I'll be talking about spoilers from Boboiboy Galaxy Sori Episode 1.


It's best you watch the Episode first. It's not that hard. Just watch on the official Monsta channel.

But if you have seen it, please don't go spoiling it to those who haven't yet.

Sssh...

Also, these thoughts are my own thoughts, as such it's subjected to my own biases. Feel free to raise any objections against my opinions. I'd like to know what you readers think.

With that said, let's get on with my

Simple Thoughts: Boboiboy Galaxy Sori EP 1

First of all,

YES! YES! YEEEEESSSSS!

Finally, after years and years and  years of waiting, Boboiboy Galaxy Season 2 is back on the screen! Sure, the comics are amazing, but there's something magical about watching it in motion.

And just like anime, whenever there's a new season, there's also a new theme song as well. "Kembali Beraksi". Heh. How fitting. In my opinion, this song...is going to take some time to get use to. The season 1 theme song already sets a high bar, so future songs have a looot to live up for.


But a good theme song is meaningless without a good story. Which is what this episode gave us. A good return to action. Establishing the goals for Boboiboy and the gang to strive forward for this season and for future ones. Man, I can't wait to see the future challenges awaiting Boboiboy and his friends.

Such challenges include Adudu, now more dangerous than ever. Equipped with the mad skillz he learned from Tok Kasa, he became a formidable foe on his own. 

Able to go toe-to-toe with Boboiboy and....block Yaya's punch, somehow?

But speaking of fight scenes, man the fights are amazing! Fantastic! So cool! The close quarters combat between Adudu and Boboiboy Blaze is spectacular. And so is the display of power from Boboiboy and his friends. Everyone contributed to the fight, and no one is useless.

Also, this might just be a coincidence, but this kinda looks like a Rider kick.

Blazing Rider Kick!

Source

But my most favourite scenes in this episode has to be,


 is when Boboiboy changes forms.

Oh. My. God. 

To say it is cool is an understatement. I always love watching transformations scenes in media, like in Ben 10 and Kamen Rider. That's one of the appeal of superheroes. Because it's cool. And Boboiboy Galaxy knows how to take advantage of that.

And this is all made possible thanks to the amazing animation. It's amazing how much Boboiboy's animation improves and evolves and innovates over the years. Becoming more fluid and detailed and impressive. And it only continues to get better.

That water animation is so...*slurp*...juicy...

As much as I love, love, love this episode, I have some minor, minor, minor gripes.

Feel free to correct me, but how the heck did Adudu block Yaya's and Ying's attacks?

Is his stick made of Adamantium? Are Yaya and Ying holding back or something? Someone please explain to me.

Another minor gripe is there's no Boboiboy Triple Split. In the original manga-sorry, comic, Boboiboy split into 3 to stop Adudu and save Ochobot. Unfortunately, that's not the case here. I guess it's cut out for time constraints.

But you know what? I can deal with it. Because I'm 99% sure, in the next episode, we'll have an amazing Triple Split, showing of Boboiboy's unique powers.

Like yeah, Retakka says splitting makes the powers weaker, but I'll take the words of a psycho villain like him with a grain of salt.

To conclude, I loved this episode. And I can't wait for the next one. I'm giving this episode a score of 

/10


Get it? Because Geats XI?

Feel free to comment and critique my thoughts below.  I'm welcome for any suggestions. 

With that, I'm signing out. Ciao!






No comments:

Post a Comment