23 April 2017

Blog Update #1


File:AllinVain53.png
Blog Update #1
Hmm…

Hmm…

Hmm…

Well, remember that I mentioned that I’ll be making a review on Boboiboy Galaxy Episode 7? Well, I’ve been thinking about it for a while and I decided… I won’t be doing it.

Okay, okay. First, I’m sorry if some of you guys had really been expecting for it but like I said, I won’t be doing it. Among reviews on other episodes. Or any other reviews. Because to be honest with you, doing reviews is a tough, tough thing to do(for me). Seriously, I’m amazed at how some people managed to write these stuff. Like Mr. Izzu Ziq for example. But who knows? Maybe in the future, I may kidnap the best critics in the world and drain their talented talents in a horrifying fashion for me to abuse be an expert in this whole ‘reviewing’ thing. But for now, I won’t be doing any more reviews. Sorry.

BUT, don’t get me wrong. I’m not discontinuing my blog. Oh, no, no. So please put those guns and bombs and knifes away. I like to live a long life please. I will still be writing stuff on my two favourite shows, Ejen Ali and Boboiboy. Stuff like:

Top 5 Ejen Ali Characters

Top X battles in Boboiboy

Top X gadgets in Ejen Ali

Top X powers in Boboiboy

And much, much more. I might even tackle some serious topics in the future. Topics that might be quite sensitive. Hehehe…

But, let me remind you guys, don’t expect these to come soon. “What?! Seriously? First, you said you won’t be making anymore reviews. Now, you’re delaying your updates on your own blog?” Woah, woah, woah. Calm down, calm down. Let me explain.

You see, for the next few months I will be very, very busy with my university education. And university is tough. Trust me. I’ll have to spend less time writing my blog and focus more on my studies. I’m really, really sorry about this. But education comes first. Furthermore, I’m also in the process of doing my own project, which is still in the baby stages. So, I have to divide time between my studies, my own project and my blog. Gosh. But don’t worry. By God’s will, these stuff will come to you faithful folks in the future. BUT, that’s as long as you guys keep supporting my blog. And you can do that by following and leaving comments on it. Trust me, I will really appreciate that. Also, I might, just might write some stuff about western shows(and anime. Probably). And I know you guys love western shows(and anime). But, do you really want me to write stuff about them? How about giving me an answer in the comments section?

Last of all, thanks to those who supported my blog. Your supports helps my blog grow, to the point it even reach America!  “Wha???!!! Really?” Yes, really. Thank you, you all.  I really appreciate it.

Also, do you have any suggestion of what should I write in the future? Please tell me in the comments!

Adios!


Disclaimer: Everything belongs to their respective owners. I don’t anything. Even the Thomas and Friends franchise.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for your university life! Just a note, updates doesn't have to be perfect. Just be at is it. And do the best you can in managing all these. I bet my soul you can do this. So yeah!

    ReplyDelete