17 July 2023

Major Blog Update

 *Blows dust* Wow. How time flies. I almost forgot I even had this blog in the first place. When I look at my years old posts...I feel cringe. To any new(or somehow returning) readers, please, please, please do not read my old posts. They don't age well...

Regardless, I'm not here to reminisce about the past. I'm here to tell anyone who cares to read this post about my new original story. Yes, I'm writing an original story. This is my first original story that I publish online for free.

"Why should I care about your story?" You might ask. Well, for starters, it's a superhero story. Superhero stories are always cool...to me, at least.

"But there's tons of superhero stories out there. What makes yours special?" Well, for one, it has an amnesiac protagoni-

"Boo! Amnesia! Cliche!" Hey, hey, hey! Don't go away yet. I...agree that amnesia is a bit cliche. But there's more to this story, I assure you. 

For one, this isn't just a superhero story. It also has;

A bit of Magic!

Tons of drama!

Inspiration and references from other superhero stories!

Bizarreness galore! Like, trust me, it will get much, much more bizarre later on.

But a story is incomplete without it's characters. So let me give a rundown on this story's protagonists.

Yes, protagonists. Because this story has dual protagonist.

The first one is the amnesiac protagonist like I just mentioned. Atma. Despite his amnesia, he has a heart of gold. Always willing to help people and protecting others than dastard villains.

Atma has a major flaw though. Well, several in fact. 

He's naive, reckless and dumb. 

Which is why Atma balanced by the other protagonist. Zafira. A girl with a scarred face, she doesn't fight on the frontlines for now. Instead, she supports Atma behind the scenes with her sharp intellect, strategical mind and inventive talents. 

Unlike the cheerful Atma though, she's more serious.

Cold.

Serious.

And has dubious morals...

If all my babbling has interested you, you could read my story at any of these links.

https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/63267-limit-break-tales-of-atma-the-hybrid-hero/#comment-987125

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3364648/1/Limit-Break-Tales-of-Atma-the-Hybrid-Hero

Or just wait for me to publish on this blog.

In fact, I plan to share more details about my stories on this blog. Like the behind-the-scenes of my story, the references in my stories, and much more!

With that, I formally announced the revival of my blog, asianyangkreatif! Goodbye, and see you again sooner!


No comments:

Post a Comment