01 January 2017

Welcome to my blog!

Hello there, folks who happened to stumble upon my blog. Welcome! My name is hakimblue99.

Well, to be honest I'm an amateur in this whole blogging stuff. So, if this stuff sounds weak or horrible, please take it easy on me, okay? Please?

My aim for writing this blog is to entertain people, and I want to achieve this by two ways:

First: doing discussions on my favourite shows. You know those blockbuster movies on cinema that always get positive reviews(or negative) on media nowadays? Well, that's what I wanna do. Well, kinda. I plan to do discussions on two popular malaysian shows. That's right, folks. It's our beloved(unless you live outside Malaysia) shows:

Boboiboy Galaxy and Ejen Ali!

You see, I noticed that only a few people wrote serious discussions about these two shows-or maybe I haven't noticed some. However, some did a pretty dang good job of it(I'm talking about you, Izzu Ziq). So, as a  loyal Malayan citizen I decided I have to support my local jewels in any little way I can. So, hopefully with discussions on these two awesome shows I could contribute to the growth of these shows, even if my contributions may not matter much to the human eye. 

Second: I plan to write my own stories. You see, I have deep interests in fiction. Between playing games and reading a story, I'll prefer the latter. Though, I usually read stuff that I am familiar with. From this, I tried to write my own fiction. I plan to write two types of fiction: fanfictions of my favourite shows and original fictions. In fact, I had posted the first chapter of my original series-though I planned to make a rehaul of it, so please those ignore two earlier posts and pretend they didn't exist.

With that said, I guess it's time to say goodbye. Thanks for visiting my blog, even though you just happen to stumble upon it. It would be a pleasure if you folks would support this blog. Sorry if I mess up something in this blog. I'm an amateur in this whole blogging business so please be easy on me, okay?

Goodbye, you all! Or in my native language terms: Selamat tinggal, semua!

3 comments:

  1. Nice one, hakim! Keep it up! Keep us posted on Facebook! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write. It's really pleasant to read. Eventhough it's just an introduction. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete